Monday, November 24, 2014

JC TV News Critique 11-12-14

This was the first newscast aired that I was in. I noticed that I did not look at the camera that much. I think I can read my lines and look up at the camera more to make more of a connection between me and the audience, other than looking down at the paper the whole time I am talking. When the camera was mainly focused on me, the TV in the background was hidden a little bit so either I should move myself or the camera can move, which is easy to figure out which looks best.

I also noticed for the weather, the camera that was being projected onto the green screen was slightly tilted. Its an easy fix and all it takes is attention to detail.

Those were the only noticeable things I could see. This been my first live Newscast I think it went very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment